The specific problems or needs that this project helps to solve are:
- Qualified basic skills in photonics and digital broadcasting
- The existence of modern educational series, adapted to the project's training offerings
- Introduction between current training offers and the job market
- Specialized human resources for the succession of trainers.
The PHORAN Master course (Photonics and Digital Broadcasting) aims to to put on the Beninese and African markets a well qualified human resource, on the one hand all the technology related to optical telecommunications and on the other hand all the technical notions coming into play in a radio and / or digital television environment. For this purpose, the training is open to anyone with at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Science and Technology, exact sciences or any equivalent degree.
For the photonic option :
- Photonic Standardization Engineer
- Architectural engineer telecommunication networks photonic option
- Optical Network Maintenance Engineer
- Construction engineer for optical networks
- Technical Sales Engineer
For the radio and / or digital television option :
- Network Head Engineer
- Digital Transmission Engineer
- Broadcast / Digital Broadcast Engineer